G force seat

Not unless that seat's strapped in a car no. There are some options for simulated g-forces, best known is probably the SimXperience GS-5 seat.

Alternatively there are some other methods using air bladders and so on.

Upvote 0
I have the geckoseat as well. Really happy with it and rocksolid reliability after daily use for 5 years.
Well I did have to source new sliders, (un)fortunately they are drawer sliders. Easy and cheap to find, but obviously not that long lasting.
Also last week an l6203 mosfet blew up, but I've ordered a new one and should be up and running soon.
Maybe i put to much stress on the chair, because I'm 110kgs, and that's to much mass for it.
I like so much the feel, but I do think they could have used better quality parts for the price.

Upvote 0
Well I did have to source new sliders, (un)fortunately they are drawer sliders. Easy and cheap to find, but obviously not that long lasting.
Also last week an l6203 mosfet blew up, but I've ordered a new one and should be up and running soon.
Maybe i put to much stress on the chair, because I'm 110kgs, and that's to much mass for it.
I like so much the feel, but I do think they could have used better quality parts for the price.

What's the intensity level your seat is on
I have the lightest one, only one +

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play