g-force and tyre data app

Apps g-force and tyre data app 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please Stop This submitted a new resource:

g-force and tyre data app - live g-force plot, adjust ffb multi, some tyre and pedal info

So @PanaRace970 urged me to put this out as mine, this is the original, kudos! https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/g-force-and-tyre-data-app.115100/

Install:
Open archive, go one folder down, unpack the two folders "apps"/"content" into your "assettocorsa" folder (usually in steam folder).
View attachment 550017

Enable the app in AC Launcher or in ContentManager.
View attachment 550016

Update 2.0...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome Update!

I noticed that for F1 and LMP that the higher Max G's seem lower than in 1.5. Highest I could get for the RB X2010 was 2,65 Max. long G when I was expecting 4-5 G atleast. Maybe I'm misinterpreting something but it seems the Max. G seem low but the new Traction Circle are showing the higher range. Given I'm not sure what Range would be correct but I guess it would be >2 for those types of cars so up to 2 for most cars work just fine and I haven't adjusted it to per car basis before (which is a great feature).

Is there something that could be done to have collision and impact damage seperated so you could reset them for example when entering pits for repairs so the highest value normalize again for another driving stint without incidents ?

Took me a few moments to figure out what Gz should do, would be good if you could add Vert. Max like you did with the Lat. and Long. Gs

CM Menu seems a bit scattered now, prior it had On-Off Toggle on the left, Display Options in the Middle and Measurements on the right. The Coloum Splits now for Display and Traction are a bit counter intuitive but you probably add some more Options anyway.

Awesome Update!

I noticed that for F1 and LMP that the higher Max G's seem lower than in 1.5. Highest I could get for the RB X2010 was 2,65 Max. long G when I was expecting 4-5 G atleast. Maybe I'm misinterpreting something but it seems the Max. G seem low but the new Traction Circle are showing the higher range. Given I'm not sure what Range would be correct but I guess it would be >2 for those types of cars so up to 2 for most cars work just fine and I haven't adjusted it to per car basis before (which is a great feature).

Is there something that could be done to have collision and impact damage seperated so you could reset them for example when entering pits for repairs so the highest value normalize again for another driving stint without incidents ?

Took me a few moments to figure out what Gz should do, would be good if you could add Vert. Max like you did with the Lat. and Long. Gs

CM Menu seems a bit scattered now, prior it had On-Off Toggle on the left, Display Options in the Middle and Measurements on the right. The Coloum Splits now for Display and Traction are a bit counter intuitive but you probably add some more Options anyway.
z is vertical g

i also only seen seen max of ~2.5 lateral on RB2020; so after all not so powerfull car? :whistling:

hard to determine a crash, the reset per numpad +/- is just for that ... will put in reset in pits

I want to change the opacity of the text and G scale separately.
(When I make the G scale semi-transparent, the text is hard to read)

Also, is there a way to disable the automatic adjustment of the max G for each car?

I want to change the opacity of the text and G scale separately.
(When I make the G scale semi-transparent, the text is hard to read)

Also, is there a way to disable the automatic adjustment of the max G for each car?
Automatic only active on a new car, if you already have driven it, it will use value saved in last session.

When in session with a car first time, if you change max by hand in the app, automatic gets switched off.

Will soon post a version with separate Opacity for Unit circles...

Last edited:
Automatic only active on a new car, if you already have driven it, it will use value saved in last session.

When in session with a car first time, if you change max by hand in the app, automatic gets switched off.

Will soon post a version with separate Opacity for Unit circles...
Very helpful!
Thanks to you, the display is easier to see.

However, I get into a new car, the gauge swings out and the max G changes, so I have to manually reset the max G back to the original value each time. I would still like an option to disable the automatic adjustment.

Very helpful!
Thanks to you, the display is easier to see.

However, I get into a new car, the gauge swings out and the max G changes, so I have to manually reset the max G back to the original value each time. I would still like an option to disable the automatic adjustment.

set this to
True
1666958648593.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering