Cars Furia

@soverlands ... seeing you in the other other thread rang a bell.. did this beauty awaken from her slumber yet :p

Well, it is in the same state for years.
Actually it is a 4 years old model now in that limbo where it looks kinda ok but far from what I'm consider acceptable sample of my work today.
Something that I'm kinda ashamed to release as it is if you know what I mean.
So yeah, I don't know what to do with it yet.

Lx5cYRQ.jpg

Well, it is in the same state for years.
Actually it is a 4 years old model now in that limbo where it looks kinda ok but far from what I'm consider acceptable sample of my work today.
Something that I'm kinda ashamed to release as it is if you know what I mean.
So yeah, I don't know what to do with it yet.

Lx5cYRQ.jpg
Sometimes the mojo goes away.
You're the only one who can find it back.
And we can only wish you do, cause it's a damn good looking car!
But sometimes life catches up with your modding time, and one thing leads to another... And it's been 3 years already since I posted on this thread and it feels like last week. Darn it.

It's a useless message, nothing good comes from posting after midnight. I should know better...

But here here, to a brighter future!
Could this be one with a Furia in It :p

I feel like your work there is not simply a mod but automotive archaeology. The Furia has never been represented in sim or game, right? And your model of it still looks way beyond mods that come out these days (maybe excluding those of the few real professionals we have around here ofc).

And looking at the vote that's just right of the comments box right now, people love historic mods :inlove:

Simply an exquisite model of a beautiful racecar. I am continually amazed at the talent and passion of RD contributors and constantly learning more about historic motorsports than I likely would from a real life racing forum!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.