Resource icon

Cameras Full HUD Cockpit Cam 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
Graham Laing submitted a new resource:

F1 2013 Cockpit Cam - Full HUD - Adds a new cockpit camera with the full HUD displayed

F1 2013 Cockpit Camera with full HUD

A simple mod that creates a new cockpit, but with the full HUD that you get from other views, like the T-Cam.

There is a new camera for each of the standard current season cars.

Cycle the camera in game to get to your new camera, as there is now 2 cockpit cameras. The standard one and this one.

The archive contains a installation read_me.txt file. 2 example pictures, and the original camera files should you wish to un-install...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
What other cam? Do you mean the new cam I created or some other cam?

You just cycle your cameras until you get to the new cockpit installed with this mod, The is the C Key on a keyboard, or on one of the buttons of your controller, and that depends on what controller you are using.

What other cam? Do you mean the new cam I created or some other cam?

You just cycle your cameras until you get to the new cockpit installed with this mod, The is the C Key on a keyboard, or on one of the buttons of your controller, and that depends on what controller you are using.

forgive me I created a nose cam and I would like to enable the HUD

If the nose cam doesn't have it normally, like the cockpit doesn't, then I would guess that you would have to make a 2nd copy of the nose cam entries in the camera.xml files.

The same way that I made a 2nd copy of the cockpit cam.

Just creating the new camera enables the HUD in that new camera automatically, as far as I know. :)

In my case the cockpit cam was called head-cam, so I copied and pasted all the head cam data, to one line below the current head-cam entry. I then renamed the new head-cam (I just pasted) to head-cam2

Did you forget to give it a new name?

Last edited:
Actually I am not sure, I am not a modder, my job here was a very simple one, as explained 2 post above this one. A copy, paste, and a camera name change. Then the HUD just appears on the new camera (Don't ask me why ... lol)

Or are you talking about converting back to binary xml?

Yeah thats what i like to know, how to enable the HUD in cockpit view, i guess have to change something from false to true but i dont know which one .. thanks first.

I didn't have to change anything, but I don't know what others do when they create new cameras, and why the HUD isn't there. My one is an exact copy of the CM cockpit camera entries, except I called it head-cam2 (instead of the original head-cam).

So as you said, there must be a switch somewhere I guess, but I don't know how to do it.

Try the modding questions thread, someone there is bound to know :)

I didn't have to change anything, but I don't know what others do when they create new cameras, and why the HUD isn't there. My one is an exact copy of the CM cockpit camera entries, except I called it head-cam2 (instead of the original head-cam).

So as you said, there must be a switch somewhere I guess, but I don't know how to do it.

Try the modding questions thread, someone there is bound to know :)
Ok understood. Thanks for your time :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 19.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Forum trophies