fuel calculation

Hello guys
need a little help here,what is the best way to calculate fuel,or even better some info on fuel consumption per car (I am looking for the v8 super-car to be precise ) per mile ore per kilometre.(have been looking everywhere for it but cant find it,maybe mist it)

You can see how many laps are left with your current fuel when pressing an F-key.. I think it's F4, not sure anymore. It's the one where you can set how much to refuel at a pitstop. Just press through the F-keys and you should find the information in the black box on the lower right.

..and you might always ask in the specific car forum. Many times it's a set value used for all tracks on the schedule.. can't help with the V8 myself, sorry!

Keep in mind fuel consumption when you put fuel in the car is anything but precise...
It will tell you that you can do 30 laps with let's say 8 gallons... When you actually need 10 or 11 gallons to do these...
Don't believe what it says :)
Best is to do a practice run with a certain amount of laps and see exactly how much fuel you used... Or like me, ask everyone how much fuel you need for the race :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.