• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

fTarget Aosta_sportintwch

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Andrew Scott, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    "Ye Old Convict" Premium

Ratings:
    +632
  2. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Improved my time by 3 seconds, but a decent chunk of that might be due to the fact that it was my 4th lap overall :D

Anyway, gears seem to be too low, I'm hitting the limiter very early on the pit straight.
    Scary steering ratio too :eek:

3. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    "Ye Old Convict" Premium

Ratings:
    +632
    That wasn't a very good one, to responsive eh!!

Try this one, much more sedate still good for a 1:13.5

Cheers all

Attached Files:

4. Paul Hamwa

Paul Hamwa

Ratings:
    +0
    Your setup was pretty good actually I managed a 1,14 flat just after you left. Nice one, gotta try your update, thanks!

I noticed unlike the KS2 you gotta bounce the rev limiter a while longer in the Target. At least that's what I did, don't know if that's right though. Haven't driven this car in forever, but it's nice for a change.

5. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    "Ye Old Convict" Premium

Ratings:
    +632
    I'm glad I could help out mate, as far as the revs go I agree, I wring the neck off the target, trying to get as much grunt out of it as I can ;)

6. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy

Ratings:
    +314
    I give up LOL! After alot of practice and setup changes managed a PB of 14.007 with lots of crashes, now just jumped on server and 12 attempts at a clean lap FAIL lol, spin/crash/fail God is it me, or is this a twitchy combo?
    :)

Think I may have to pull outta this one if I cant get a stable setup going, im just off all over the shop!

7. Paul Hamwa

Paul Hamwa

Ratings:
    +0
    haha no stay in please Brian. It'll be fun. :D You went on when I had to pop out for a half hour.

I'll stay on the practice server

8. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Very twitchy for me as well, the car in general. Like I said in the event thread, I'm spending the better part of my lap sliding around with opposite lock :D
    I got a 13.8 I think.

EDIT: join, this is just for fun anyway, so what if you crash a bit :D

9. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    "Ye Old Convict" Premium

Ratings:
    +632
    Change the steering ratio to 13:1 or try the second setup I posted its much more stable.

I run my G25 @ 900* too

10. Brian Clancy

Brian Clancy

Ratings:
    +314
    Okay guys, I will give it a go LOL! (I will be the guy sliding around and spending alot of time in the pits lol)

Last week was the first time I had driven in 4 months and first time in NKP so struggling a bit :) I always worry about spoiling others races, thats all

11. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

Ratings:
    +71
    Eck, I can't make it now. Sorry chaps - way too much work to do.