1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSR Test 22nd March 2015

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Thomas Mundy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Thomas Mundy

Thomas Mundy
    FSR President

On the 22nd March 2015 at 17:00GMT we will be testing various things for the new season on our server. As such we will need a few drivers to turn up for a test race which will be held at the Sepang Circuit. This will enable us to make sure that various things are working ahead of the new season. It is not mandatory that you attend this test or that certain teams send a certain amount of drivers but it would be great if you could volunteer to do a short race as this will help us. Thanks.

Broadcast Graphics
    Collision Model with Current Mod
    Tyre Performance Relative to Each Compound
    Grid Editing
    Realroad Presets
    Virtual Teams Feature
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  2. Hey Thomas, What are these various things please ? ;) server stress ? work with realroad multiplier ? weather ? grid editing ?
  3. Why not Australia? People is already testing for the race, don't think they are much interested testing X days for Sepang.

Just a suggestion.
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  4. It will be one week between Melbourne and Sepang anyway, so in one way it's good to already start testing for round 2 :p
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  5. If you havent already practiced Malaysia I feel sorry for you ^^ Much to do for you than in the one week break :-P
  6. I would be interested in racing with Ricky Davies for ZERO Sim Racing :)
  7. Haven't tested for Australia either but nvm...

Just amazed that people thinks already in round 2 when we haven't done Round 1 yet lol.:barefoot:
    • Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. Why do you need to test for a test race?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Yea, I was asking myself the same.... Tire barriers are easy to reach, just go straight :D
  10. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Maybe because last Thursday certain elements that were to be tested in a full grid scenario were not working. So having 25 drivers there and the basic elements not available was not a really productive or efficient use of time for an evening.
    So an intelligent plan is to have a smaller test to make sure all critical elements are working then the "Full dress rehearsal".

Thats what I'm guessing anyway. Maybe I'm wrong.

David, since you left (your formal role) , you seem to have many many areas to criticise. Is anything OK?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Not sure if trolling, or empty brains...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ...Just passing by... :D
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. I can attend.
  14. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

I'm available
  15. I don't mind joining as well
  16. Thomas Mundy

Thomas Mundy
    FSR President

We are testing all of that except weather. I've edited the first post to include what will be tested.
    • Beer Beer x 1

18. I was also seeing a lot of disappearing cars.
  19. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

I didn't see any disappear. The server probably needs a restart though, which I always recommend before the race weekend.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. I had car(s) disappearing as well. Went onto another server afterward, no cars disappearing. Possible FSR server issue for some reason.