1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FSR 2015 Beta and Spa FIX Feedback

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Kris Cobb, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

• Like Like x 1
  2. test laps

• Beer Beer x 2
  3. seems the bugg fixed and the invisable wall?

4. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

Dmitry didn't hit the wall with the last version either.

5. so it seems fixed?

6. Well I can't predict inner life of rF2, so it's for community to find out. Let's see after few more reports...

7. Last time I posted all these crashing videos. Will test tomorrow. :roflmao::ninja:

8. unfortunately bug isn't fixed, i hit the "wall" 2 times, if you want i will post replay

• Beer Beer x 2
  9. Two questions just to be sure: Did you uninstall old track and have latest version only installed? Did it happen online on FSR server? Thanks. Oh and replay would be nice indeed.

10. Yes it was the lastest version and no it happen with SRZ rf1 mod

• Beer Beer x 1
  12. I downloaded it from the FSR server , did about 41 laps didnt experience the "wall" once

13. I don't think this is JES's track version. Last version does not have astroturf strip near Eau Rouge kerbing.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    • Beer Beer x 1
  14. Well, i want to say, we will see with the WC teams test races at Spa... ;)

15. It's simple. Go onto the FSR server and test it there. If it says you need to download the track, you've got the wrong version.

16. It is my version he tested but it's a bit useless with different mod, so many different variables.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. me and my team made 488 laps and it happened only 2 times to me

i know but it happened so maybe there's still something there

• Beer Beer x 1
  18. yeah Codies

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

Mods are often made wrong. With some mods you even hit invisible walls on some ISI tracks where there is no wall on the racing line with all other cars. If you take some mod cars available you will always find an invisible wall, because the cars are just wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ok i just reported this fact ;)