1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSR 2012 Server

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by David Dominguez, Mar 26, 2012.

1. We have again a dedicated server for the upcoming season.

Name: Formula SimRacing.net
    No password.

At the moment we are using the beta 2012 mod and Australia (from FSR2011 trackpack), we will move to the final version as soon as it's released.
  2. Is it possible to put download link for FSR2011 Melbourne track? Tnx
  3. Skins arent in this update ?
  4. not yet, they will be added soon.
  5. what a pass of sinc pro?
  6. Server down ?

Milan Radivojevic
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Finally I found the server, (only on the list and not by IP), but when the track loads, it says that cannot load some groove texture (dry groove).
    Any clues?

Thank you. Cheers.

edit: I have synchronized minutes ago, so that is out of the question!
  9. Yeah I had it also. Just press enter when the loading freezes (or click OK) and the loading continues. I'm sure that it'll be fixed at some point.
  10. Same problem for me 2 Tamas
  11. It will be fixed soon.
  12. Dont work for me have to restart my computer
  13. All i have to do was alt tab on to desktop and then alt tab back to game and it was loaded. Pressing enter didnt work for me.
  14. Well enter is the only way for me
  15. I´m uploading the patch now, unfortunately my upload is a bit slow at the moment, but it should be available rather soon.
  16. Hi, I'm looking to get in some runs on the practice server. Have the details changed? Its possible I'm just being blind. But I can't seem to find it, I so see many other servers.

What would be the easiest way of finding the server. I tried adding the server via IP, but doesn't show. Sorted the list by name, looking for "Formula SimRacing.net" no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.
  17. The server is down because the 2012 season finished.
  18. That makes sense. Cheers.