1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

"Free Test Drive" coming next update

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Shannon Flynn, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Shannon Flynn

Shannon Flynn
    VirtualHillClimb.com Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Cool

3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Now that just make this more tempting. Please get rid of the vrp as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Smart, Now it will be easy to get some of my buddy in there. All they need is to try the Zackspeed or Audi Quattro !! such beast :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. IMo Audi GTO is a peace of crap. :speechless:

6. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

I think you just need to tame it ;)

7. No, its simply about physics engine. U can open internet and read specification of this car http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/spec/5484/Audi-90-Quattro-IMSA-GTO.html . Honestly I dont get it, how such brutal power car feels like 2 tons offroader :confused: . It has badly powerless brakes and on every track like a cow on ice. Look at the spec 1200 kilo and 700 horsepower :O_o: . But it feels like 300 horsepower and 2000 kilo crap. Thats what Im talking about. I think its just bad realization and optimization of this car for nowaday. :cautious:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

I kinda understand too, for what its supposed to be, for me it handles like a bus, seems like the all wheel drive and 700hp out does itself? I think more should come from it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. siranodb

siranodb
    Make love not war!

Just look in the leaderboards to see how fast this beast travels 1:29 ... in red bull ring is not so bad for an old car. 700 hp power wasn't too easy to tame those times.About the feelling i would say that is just virtual reality to blame.

10. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

It's about 25 years old so it's going to handle/drive like a 25 year old car.

11. Yea? Then Why BMW M1 Procar handle s ok? ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

different kinds of cars, different kinds of handling. The Audi can be driven very fast you just need to adapt to the car. Depending on how you drive it it can be very fast or very sideways as well.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2