1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

France Ferrari Helmet

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Gerald Chinoy, Nov 30, 2012.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Just signed for Ferrari, I will wear that helmet for Malesian GP. Merci beaucoup camarade ! (Thank you very much mate !)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BRAVO Gerald !!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks. :thumbsup:
  5. Ay mate, you could do sort of a Nationality Helmet pack xD
  6. Ok i'll see. :)
  7. Lol didn't think you'd really think about it - but your Italy helmet is awesome, and I'm sure there's a lot of folks who'd REALLY appreciate this :D
  8. Yeah, as some earlier made helmets are hard to find.
    So i might make a pack, once all are made.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Nice work on this and especially on the Italian helmet, That was crazy, maybe A Finnish helmet when you have the time for it ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I'd suggest making blank versions and including the sponsors for each team as .psd files so you can simply extract the PSSG to .psd, open the desired team sponsor file and just place it upon the helmet...

So, for example, the white stripe with the Kaspersky text and Santander logos and stuff would be on a blankfile for Ferrari...

Does that make any sense?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks man ;)
  12. Hi Gerald! make pls hungarian ferrari helmet?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  13. He doesn't have all the world's time to do anything.If he is willing to help then you are lucky ;)
  14. I'm working on a nationality helmet pack.
    I'll include it in it.
  15. Can you make Czech Republic Helmet too ? Thanx
  16. He said he will do a nationality helmet pack, didn't you see it?It's above your comment.
  17. Yes but i dont know if its czech helmet in it ;)
  18. I'll try to fit in all possible nationalities.
  19. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Roughly 196 to do then.