• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

FPS counter app?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Scarystuff, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Scarystuff

Scarystuff

Ratings:
    +14
    I know about the builtin fps counter in the game, but it's very big and give a lot of information that I don't really need. Is there a very small FPS counter app that I can use in VR to test if I am hitting the magical 90 fps all the time? Maybe show fps in green when it's 90 and in red when it goes below? I have searched for such and app, but don't get any hits, probably because of the built in app so people don't think there would be a need for such an app anyway.

2. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium

Ratings:
    +393
    Enable steam's fps counter in Steam settings :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Scarystuff

Scarystuff

Ratings:
    +14
    That doesn't work in VR and even if it did, it would be in the wrong position. It would have to be an app that you can drag and resize.

4. MarcG

MarcG
    Premium

Ratings:
    +299
    I'm also after something similar, the current one is too big with lots of guff I don't need to know about.

• Agree Agree x 3