Forza Motorsport 4 HUD

Apps Forza Motorsport 4 HUD 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice job with the HUD!
Quick question, I'm working on a HUD of my own and I wondered how you made the rev-meter segments, did you manually make all 269 of those, or is there a more effecient way of making those?

Thanks!

Nice job with the HUD!
Quick question, I'm working on a HUD of my own and I wondered how you made the rev-meter segments, did you manually make all 269 of those, or is there a more effecient way of making those?

Thanks!
Hello!
Its actually very easy to do with After Effects, this is one of the videos i followed to make that animation, otherwise if you are making a needle-type gauge, you have to rotate the png all across your gauge and do micro-fixes on the keyframes for position and rotation speed, render as "PNG Sequence" with "RGB + Alpha".
Good luck on your HUD though!

Hello!
Its actually very easy to do with After Effects, this is one of the videos i followed to make that animation, otherwise if you are making a needle-type gauge, you have to rotate the png all across your gauge and do micro-fixes on the keyframes for position and rotation speed, render as "PNG Sequence" with "RGB + Alpha".
Good luck on your HUD though!
Thanks for the info, will surely help me :)

@StoRMiX43 Could you add ui_app.json for your PDashes ? If you don't have the time I'd give you mine to be added and add your Logo to @Fanapryde Origin Icons so it is easier to distinguish you as the author in Content Manager and see Version Number and Tags in the Apps Category.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Forum trophies