Forum 1.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I have not, and damn I need to learn watching threads I am actively involved in :p

EDIT: Still happens
Screenshot from 2014-06-25 11:22:59.png

the button to the right does all the hard work for you :)

So more, possibly silly questions but worth a shot I guess because I can't recreate the issue at all.

Are you using 'private/incognito' browser windows?

Do you have your browser set to auto-clear private data on close? (cookies, temp internet files, etc etc.)

Who is your ISP?

View attachment 58093
the button to the right does all the hard work for you :)

So more, possibly silly questions but worth a shot I guess because I can't recreate the issue at all.

Are you using 'private/incognito' browser windows?

Do you have your browser set to auto-clear private data on close? (cookies, temp internet files, etc etc.)

Who is your ISP?
ISP is some unknown Dutch Glassfiber company, with the very original and long considered name of: Fiber

Not using Private mode, neither using auto-clear stuffs.

Could there be some session/cookies destroy on racedepartment.com homepage which screws me when using the FB login function? Because navigating around RD goes without problems, can even go to different topics using their URL but when going to http://racedepartment.com it instantly logs me off, even when I am coming from here (whilst logged in)

I can also open new tabs and stay logged on.
Going to test now if I can close my browser and get here using the URL of the thread without being logged out.

EDIT: Yes I can close the browser and stay logged on when going back to http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/new-forum-layout.88105/page-3#post-1755566 . The main page seems to be the issue :o

Sometimes a good old Ctrl+F5 solves all issues, have you tried that?
Just did, nothing changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 328 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 204 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 222 47.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 95 20.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 126 26.8%
Back