• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Formula V12 Skin Pack Fix?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Royraiden, May 25, 2017.

1. Royraiden

Royraiden

Ratings:
    +7
    I know this has probably been asked before, but I cant find a fix so here I go: I downloaded the "Sebs' FV12 Skin Pack" that was originally realeased for GSCE,I know that after the transition this mod stopped working and there was a walkaround to fix it, since I actually did back then.Anyways new install and after adding the skins they dont show up in game, so thats reason why I am asking.

If I remember correctly the fix was something very silly, like rename a file/s or something along those lines.

2. Royraiden

Royraiden

Ratings:
    +7
    Anyone?

3. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias

Ratings:
    +98
    Hi. I remember that in one of the latest updates, a new "Aero Package" option has been added for some Formula cars, including V12.
    Then open some original VEH file and copy the line that points to the upgrade file, something like: Upgrades = "upgrades_name_file.ini"
    Then you should paste this line into each VEH file of the mod. I think that's it.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  4. Royraiden

Royraiden

Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks for the info, I will try it out.