1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula Target @ Missano World Circuit - Wednesday March 6th 2013

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Mar 1, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT [​IMG]
    Class: Formula Target
    Track: Missano World Circuit
    Weather: dry
    Formula Target skin pack (not required): click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

19:30 GMT: Practice
    20:10 GMT: Qualification
    20:30 GMT: Race (20 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
    Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Grzesiek Zabielski
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver

2. Thanks to Jorge for the suggestion.

I can't try the track; computer trouble, just finished a complete reinstall, please let me know if the car/number of laps don't work for you.

3. Humm ... you know i cant drive FWingers:) ... but im so immersed in AC right now that i dont feel like racing anywhere else ... but its seems a very good combo for FWingers drivers.

4. Maybe its time to try Jorge? :) I'm in and I looking forward to more entries

5. Congrats on the win Grzesiek :p

Strange that there is so little interest. Some people were buying netkar just to get the AC demo, so figured a couple might want to try it out.

Not sure what, if anything, to put up for next week.

6. Randy Winston

Randy Winston
    Premium Member

There is so little interest because this race was up against F3's in GSC. Move it to another date.

7. Don't think any of the drivers in those events have raced in netkar events.

8. Randy Winston

Randy Winston
    Premium Member

Yeah, because when the chance arrives there is a clash. Move these events to a Monday or Tuesday.

9. Um. Again. None of them have ever posted a single message in the netkar forum. Why change it to suit them then?

There's a clash for me on Mondays or Tuesdays.

10. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one.

I've been racing F3 in GSC, but now they moved to faster one. I'd like to try a race in nKP someday. Providing there are people to raced against. GSC is loosing numbers too. :(