Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

Ill look into the DRS issues guys ,
All the LOD have full animations , And in max and sdk they are all fine I just checked ,
Ingame I saw no issues and @NeverKrash checked earlier and saw no issues ,
so some where there is something causing this ,
But we will look into it :)

Ill look into the DRS issues guys ,
All the LOD have full animations , And in max and sdk they are all fine I just checked ,
Ingame I saw no issues and @NeverKrash checked earlier and saw no issues ,
so some where there is something causing this ,
But we will look into it :)

Thanks! I have it all the time. Racing against AI but as bastoner says online too. You have to be really close behind to see the DRS being open. In replay it doesn't matter in the tv cams it seems. The AI always opens DRS when available I think but it is just not visible.

Reactions: CC
Thanks! I have it all the time. Racing against AI but as bastoner says online too. You have to be really close behind to see the DRS being open. In replay it doesn't matter in the tv cams it seems. The AI always opens DRS when available I think but it is just not visible.
When I was just looking earlier ,
I think these replay cams are only showing 1 LOD , So for example showing only LOD_A ,
But when racing you see all LOD , Maybe this is the issue ,
Ill look more tomorrow into the situation :)

Guess who's next? :D:p
upload_2017-7-1_1-14-48.png

PS: Any tip for Matte painting?

Last edited:
"Can’t edit skins without Magick.NET plugin.
Please, go to Settings/Plugins and install it first."

If i try to tick the editing mode. Tried to look into appdata folder to look where to install it, but nothing. I'm stupid again :confused::mad:

PS: I'M STUPID. FIND IT 2 SECONDS AFTER SAVED THIS MESSAGE :confused::confused::confused::confused::notworthy::poop:

Reactions: CC
"Can’t edit skins without Magick.NET plugin.
Please, go to Settings/Plugins and install it first."

If i try to tick the editing mode. Tried to look into appdata folder to look where to install it, but nothing. I'm stupid again :confused::mad:

PS: I'M STUPID. FIND IT 2 SECONDS AFTER SAVED THIS MESSAGE :confused::confused::confused::confused::notworthy::poop:
I installed all plugins when I installed CM ,
Some really nice features ,

Like if you save your PSD inside the skin your working on ,
Save the PSD it updates the car in CM without actually having to save a .dds or file , you can work directly with the PSD :)

Thank you, but it only works while being stationary.
Once the tyres are blurred they are bright again.
The alpha channel for the "RSS_T_Blur.dds" file needs to be edited as well.
Well yeah obviously all tires need changing same settings :D
LOL can you tell I don't do cars? :redface:
In the next week i will update and adapt my Pirelli tires textures, that i've created for my Haas Skin , for the RSS2. Thanks to @asehauDLM for the motivation! ;)
The plan is to have 1K and 2K textures for each car in each 'tire-code' color. I've no plans to re-create a tread for the wet weather tires.

In the next week i will update and adapt my Pirelli tires textures, that i've created for my Haas Skin , for the RSS2. Thanks to @asehauDLM for the motivation! ;)
The plan is to have 1K and 2K textures for each car in each 'tire-code' color. I've no plans to re-create a tread for the wet weather tires.
Same tires work both cars , you only need to make 1 pack :)
Just NM is PNG on the Hybrid and DDS on the RSS2 , But the diffuse is the same name and settings :)

Same tires work both cars , you only need to make 1 pack :)
Just NM is PNG on the Hybrid and DDS on the RSS2 , But the diffuse is the same name and settings :)
I know that, but i will made it bullet-proof/user-friendly with seperate folders dedicated to the cars. So the end-user needs only to open the car-folder, then the color-folder and then copy those files to the selected skin. ;)
And as i'm using 7zip the file would be very small, due to the intelligent compression. :p

Wow, just wow. I have been playing with this car since getting it Wednesday and it is awesome.

The visuals are stunning, the sound is incredible and the handling...is a bit tricky lol. I need to try to learn how to set cars up to get the most out of them..oh yeah, and drive too!

Again, great job guys. You should be very proud

Thanks David.
It was a good step.
Went back to pits, shifted BB 1 step more to the front (57) and lowered bump, fast bump and fast rebound 1 click each (Edit: only at the rear). This feels a lot more comfortable now.

Looks like a good first base setup to work with. :)

By chance, anything else you have come up with bud?

Thanks

Tried some little things, a bit more Diff. Power locking, 2-3 clicks higher ride height and suspension travel.
Can't think of anything else. irght now.

Just wanted to say thanks, I tried your adjustments on the rear and to BB and the car is transformed for me! I can put the power down so much easier and trailbraking helps me keep the front end planted. Dropped a second off my best time at Oulton Park in just 3 laps of making the adjustments. :sneaky:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 73 59.3%