1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula RR server online - Hop in!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If you want to have a taste of the newly released Formula RR expansion. We have a server online to test the cars out

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM FRR
    Password: click here (licensed members only)
    Tracks: Hockenheim GP, Hockenheim National, Hockheim Short and Nurburgring GP (GTR Evo needed)
    Session: Practice
    Weather: Dry

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I installed my FFR through steam and it is Minidumping! uh help......................??????????????????????

3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

never mind did not see the Gtr Evo part.Its working.

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Switched to Gtr Evo, it minidumped when i clicked drive.

5. Why not hockenheim?

6. Bram

Bram

Because Hockenheim sucks and Nordschleife rocks?

7. Whenever I try to save a setup to the RaceRoom version (I know, different track to thread one, but important info) of Hockenheim GP, the setup won't show. Its saved, its there. I know this because if I go to save the same setup again, it asks if I want to overwrite the old version.

On the other configuarations of Hockenheim, and on all other tracks, default Race 07, GTR, Race On, add-on tracks, I can save setups for the car, and I can actually see it. The setup done by me, not SimBin.

Just a bit of important info I though I throw out there, I guess someone higher up/closer to SimBin themselves will tell them of this little bug I guess you can call it.

8. You need to give the setup a new name....

9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

So what to think guys, how about a club race on Monaco 08 sometime? This car is great on that course.

10. The F1 is screaming for a race at Daytona :)

11. I always put "PW" in all my setups, still had the setup no show up. I'll see if sny other cars have the same problem here. Could just be a track related issue.

12. Bram

Bram

Why not start a new thread Ethan that is on-topic :)

13. Please change Nordschleife to Hockenheim please...first race next thursday so it would be very nice to have some online laps before the race, oke. Thanks.

14. Yes but we need Hockenheim for online practice so could you pls, there's all the time zero drivers for online Nordschleife so please change the track, thanks :)

15. +1:)

16. Bram

Bram

Updated the tracks on the server: Hockenheim GP, Hockenheim National, Hockheim Short and Nurburgring GP (GTR Evo needed)

17. Thanks!

18. Thanks Bram!:D

19. Bram

Bram

Your welcome

20. Problem is most probably that you have a custom track installed that also goes by the name "Hockenheim GP". Remove it from your "GameData - Locations" folder and you can see the setups (that was the problem at least for me).