Formula Legacy Manager - 80s

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Milos
2 - The Reshuffle won't be "-30%" of the stats but "-30 points" for all the stats. The gap between every team's ratings has shrinked so much the last 2/3 seasons that it became impossible for a Tier2/3 to continue earning money with results and stats very close, sometimes lower.

Reshuffle shouldn't be 30% but rather -30 across the board, per @Meff28s new rule on Jan 16. Please update the results?

I was just assuming that meff's post last month changed the rule to a solid -30 rather than either/or. Keep in mind, I'm saying this for the sake of fairness; my team would lose more points from a -30 than -30%.

Back on the driver market, I might be willing to sell or trade Nelson Piquet after that dismal reshuffle. Obviously, the offer should be really good.

I'm sorry I didn't explain the -30pts or -30% rule I've made :
I made an EXCEPTIONAL -30 last reshuffle to extend the ratings between every team. But the rules will certainly be -30% twice, then -30pts once and so on.. (@rubaru @Benutzername)

This year it IS -30%. However, as @Milos has noticed it, it is not only -30% because my formula is "=INT(...-30%)" which means that you'll loose at least -30%.

Remember that you'll have only 24h to sell or buy a driver, 48h to give me your wishlist.

I'll be quick this time thanks to the PS4 All Star race going live any moment now!

Nelson Piquet will be leaving Arrows after failing to find success in the team for two seasons. He will instead search for a new challenge at Benetton with a fresh 3 year contract. Benetton agreed to pay $2400 to Arrows to finish the transaction. @rubaru

Off Season - Signing Drivers
g4vGwPT.png

(Still need one driver to be signed by Brabham)

Off Season - Teams infos
2NpQLiN.png

Still need the sponsor and buys of quite everyone. (the budgets here are before any buys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events