AC Formula Abarth@ Spa Mon Nov 3rd!

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
finished P4 with 24liters of fuel (messing in pit, cos it was my first pit stop in AC, I was a bit confused)
In the pits I clicked the wrong button and completely filled my car with fuel (45L?) so the
I'm sure i filled only 30 litres (pressing + sign until the quantity reached 30) during the pit-stop only to find out that i ended up with full tank (45l). Is this a bug or just (not only) my error? If so, what do i have to do to only fill let's say 25litres?

I'm sure i filled only 30 litres (pressing + sign until the quantity reached 30) during the pit-stop only to find out that i ended up with full tank (45l). Is this a bug or just (not only) my error? If so, what do i have to do to only fill let's say 25litres?
Maybe because it's +30 litres, so if you had 15l before pit-stop, then you got 45l.
Pit_menu.jpg

Keep going, that was my race.

From 4th to 18th, after that incident with @Nathan Pearce, I'm not Canadian ;), but I'm gonna say sorry again. Hatefull feeling to spoil other race.
Front and rear wing a bit damage so early pit stop at 5th lap, pos.11th . Full tank, medium tyres and aero repaired for almost 40s lost, 10 laps to go.
And there constant driving until the 4th position, breathless overtaking in eau rouge with @Kristoffer Somby, then @Simon Knight in the Kemmel straight. So I heard you had some rought fight, but in my point of vue, you gave me a gorgeous end, so thanks for that one.

See you next.

Reactions: Si
Keep going, that was my race.

From 4th to 18th, after that incident with @Nathan Pearce, I'm not Canadian ;), but I'm gonna say sorry again. Hatefull feeling to spoil other race.

Don't worry Geoffroy accidents happen.
It was more the next spin on the long left hander due to damaged rear suspension that really cost me.
I had no chance to practice for this so was very happy to quali 3rd with a 20.9.
Had no idea what tyres to use so started on meds and with a full tank of fuel.
Picked up damage early though so had to tiptoe round for 5 laps then pitted and added 12 litres of fuel changed to hards and repaired damage. 45 seconds or so later im back on track but still 19th but starting to lap in the low 22's and managed to make up a few places and finished somewhere around 12-14th i think.

I think these cars and track combo could provide some really good racing

@Geoffroy Tassenoy - what DF were you running as on that first lap i seemed to be very slow on the straights (could have been fuel i guess as i had a full tank). What top speed (without draft) were you hitting at the end of the straight. I think i just about managed 139mph?

I never managed to click with this car, and because I never tried this combo before I spent most of the qualy practicing on mediums and hards. So I started P14 in sever #2. My (random) strategy was to do 10/11 laps on hards and then pit for mediums/softs, aiming to do 2.24s on hards and see what happened next. I got several nice close battles the first 3 or 4 laps until a lag-induced crash with @Frank van Oeveren sent me to the wall, destroying my front suspension, so I had to limp to pits where I waited for ages to be repaired (I had time to go to the toilet) and I exited the pits already 1 lap behind. From there it was a pretty boring race until the end with hards, but at least I was able to lap consistently on 24s.

Last edited:
@Nathan Pearce, I was able to reach 140.5 mph at the end of Kemmel straight.
Both wings at 3 and 36l of fuel at start.
I posted my setup if you want to take a look. It allowed me to reach 2:20.759. (not in this race!)

Taking a look at the replay, I just mad about me, cause I really miss the break. I was too much in my mirror. And finaly, I should avoid you by the left. Anyway, always something to learn about mistakes.
Next time will be better. :)

@Nathan Pearce, I was able to reach 140.5 mph at the end of Kemmel straight.
Both wings at 3 and 36l of fuel at start.
I posted my setup if you want to take a look. It allowed me to reach 2:20.759. (not in this race!)

Taking a look at the replay, I just mad about me, cause I really miss the break. I was too much in my mirror. And finaly, I should avoid you by the left. Anyway, always something to learn about mistakes.
Next time will be better. :)

Not a huge difference in speed then. I think i was running 6,4 or 5,3 in the race.
I'm sure i will have a chance to get you back for the nudge ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.7%