• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thrustmaster 24 Hours of Le Mans (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Dear fan, please make sure to like the video and subscribe to our channel to be eligible to win this round's prize provided by our sponsor.

Skins Formula A Caterham 2012-ish livery. 1.0

Livery based on 2012 Caterham F1 motorised mode of transportation.

1. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Ratings:
    +7,480
    ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Formula A Caterham 2012-ish livery. - Livery based on 2012 Caterham F1 motorised mode of transportation.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,420
    Yeah will be loads better once figured out , but that livery is of the highest quality , The tires are not that bad playing ingame but lets it down I think , Kunos are creating the 2013 Ferrari and the screen posted they have Pirelli would have bn better with at least official tires ingame :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Ratings:
    +7,480
    Or at least the chance to apply the official tyres. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,420
    Yeah I try too but no luck but hopefully with some better tools might be able to import cars , not sure how many poly the formula a is in total , but the chassis I looked at was 55k poly I think without the full interior LOD . so maybe around 80k , my cars are double that so probably too much work lol

5. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,420
    Sweet jesus! can honestly say its the best F1 car I have seen in any game the details are relentless , :confused:
    upload_2015-6-5_2-27-19.png

• Like Like x 1