Forgotten game

Maybe I should have chosen a better title. But I did get to see who is actively watching the race 07 forum. I am really enjoying the Cortina from the GTL mod at the moment, it took a bit of ffb tuning. Are there any other mods you would recommend. And does any one have Road Atlanta.

Slightly off topic but if you like older cars then you really should grab GTR2 and the Power and Glory mod the best 60's and 70' racing you can get.
Sorry guys I just couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

I thought it might be easier to answer this one with a screenshot of my desktop. Other racing I like at the moment are
1985 f1 mod for Automobilista, although the FFB is very different to tune in that game, and I'm struggling to get it right.
1975 F1 mod by Bazza in Assetto Corsa; that **** is fantastic. I like that over-the-top turbo BMW in Power and Glory; that **** is loose. The GPL 1968 mod in Automobilista is incredible. In every other game, It's crappy. I have been trying to tune Race 07 with this GPL 1968, especially since Sergio Hundo Recently converted Spa 1966 for Race 07, and it looks very nice. But I'm having no luck so far.
But thank you for the advice.

Screenshot (18).jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back