Ford Performance My Team

MyTeam Ford Performance My Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Santi007 submitted a new resource:

Ford Performance - Team inspired by the IMSA Ford cars and also additional version with Shelby details.

FORD PERFORMANCE MOD FOR F1 22 MY TEAM MODE
Team inspired by the IMSA Ford cars and also additional version with Shelby details.

MOD FEATURES

Standard package (2 mod versions):
  • Emblem
  • Car (default and customizable)
  • Driversuit
You need to use Calibration skins or Mystic for the customizable car.
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hola Santi, expectacular como siempre. ¿Como haces para ver esas vistas de 360º del pit y del coche? yo juego con teclado y con el teclado no me da la opción, ¿tu lo haces con mando? para que te de la opcion de los 360º.
Saludos.

Hola Santi, expectacular como siempre. ¿Como haces para ver esas vistas de 360º del pit y del coche? yo juego con teclado y con el teclado no me da la opción, ¿tu lo haces con mando? para que te de la opcion de los 360º.
Saludos.
Hola,
Girando ambos joysticks (izquierdo avanzar y tal, derecho rotaciones) y con los gatillos para el zoom. Mira a ver si puedes usando las teclas que tengas para la función de ambos joysticks.

hi, i love your design, i was just wondering if its possible to install multiple myteam designs as i already have your Lamborghini mod already installed and everytime i install this one it overwrites the lambo mod.
thank you!

hi, i love your design, i was just wondering if its possible to install multiple myteam designs as i already have your Lamborghini mod already installed and everytime i install this one it overwrites the lambo mod.
thank you!
I think you are the person who ask my that in Discord... well in any casy I tell you, that's not possible.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 176 66.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 122 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 26.8%
Back