1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ford Focus RS Template

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Adrian Britton, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Adrian Britton

Adrian Britton
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Does anyone know where I can get the Ford Focus RS Template from please? for rfactor
    I appreciate any help, as I have look in the usual places with no luck.
  2. Hi, are you looking for the template for like making a skin? or an actual car model and physics ? as i had the ford focus rs in game a few months back i could try and find the link for you if that's what you need
  3. Adrian Britton

Adrian Britton
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Hi mate
    I have the MOD Ford Focus RS, I am wanting the template to do some designs as all the cars are blank/ base colours.
    I have emailed the place where I got it from asking for a template, but it is a spanish web site, so I am not sure if I will get a reply.

It is a shame as the mod it self is cool, an would look even better with a few racing skins on them.

Thanks for the reply though dude.

(If I dont get any reply from them soon, I will look at making my own template, as I can open the .dds file and view it in deep view, right hemisphere)
  4. Yeh sorry i dont have the paint template best option is to wait on them getting back to you or making your own.
  5. Which Ford Focus RS is this? I'm looking for one.
  6. Adrian Britton

Adrian Britton
    @ Simberia @Simberia