1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Force India VJM06 HD 1.0

VJM06 skin revamp in HD size.

1. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

TheJlfan submitted a new resource:

Force India VJM06 HD revamped skin - VJM06 skin revamp in HD size.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 4
  2. you are the best!!

3. after extracting i noticed that the files are way too big, i think I'll pass on this one. sorry

4. BWX

BWX

The texures_high is fine, but the texture_low is the one that is too big,, Or seems to be too big.

5. Agree, way too big file size.

6. Thanks ;)

7. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Don't worry guys, will fix it along with fixed sponsors (if they work right... :whistling:).

EDIT: It seems the new logos won't fit in thanks to CM's "mod killing" technique. I don't have problems with the texture_low being too big, it loads the same for me. I don't get what it is for (I forgot about it :unsure:).

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  8. texture low is when AI control the car, texture high is when you are driving it. If all of the AI cars were that big then a 1GB vram card wouldn't be able to load them and boom CTD.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. Why you made it secret ... i can't change the 4096.....

10. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Huh? Secret? What secret?

11. i mean, if i open the dds main from fr2, i can't

12. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

What? You can open the DDS with any photograph manipulator or something else. You just need the right software for it.
    Well then, if you want it for you then just replace the texture/high. There's no difference, I just made it sharper with new logos and stuff like that.

13. i use Paint.net^^ pssg ryder

14. I'm good thanks with 4GB VRAM over 2x GTX680's but a lot of people with 1GB will CTD. Looks great by the way.

15. Thank you