Force India VJM 11

Skins Force India VJM 11 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content

Kris

#16 | F1 Youtuber
Kris submitted a new resource:

Force India VJM 11 - Force India VJM 11 Livery

So this is the Force India VJM 11

So of course with any real life livery there are issues..
first of there are mirroring issues. The numbers on the car are the same for both drivers (#11 on both PER & OCO car)
The steering wheel doesn't meet the hands or chassis due to the chassis swap

Ocon number is included in the folder use ERP 5.1...

Read more about this resource...

Because the FI Chassis makes the air box all white and the numbers are messed up :(

Yes this is the Williams chassis

The Ocon files are if you prefer to have the #31 on the car I will update a Number PSD eventually :)

What do I have to change in the scene.xml file to make the driver hold the steeringwheel correctly?

I really like it, but could you also do a version where both drivers have different numbers? I'm also into moddung and know why this issue is, so you don't have to explain to me ;) Maybe you could move the number back to the original spot? Then the placement would be wrong, but we could have different numbers. Would be cool, maybe as a second version!

I really like it, but could you also do a version where both drivers have different numbers? I'm also into moddung and know why this issue is, so you don't have to explain to me ;) Maybe you could move the number back to the original spot? Then the placement would be wrong, but we could have different numbers. Would be cool, maybe as a second version!

I will make a version soon :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 73 29.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 50 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 53 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 30 12.1%
  • Forum trophies