Force India Go Pink for F1 2017!

Went from looking quite dull to being one of the best looking cars on the grid. If used correctly, pink is such a beautiful colour. Shame it's not used more frequently because some people think "pink is for girls".

Agree with that. The pink actually makes the car look pretty damn good now. One thing is for sure, at least the cameras will pick it up on the broadcast and the team will get some good exposure from it.

Well done FI I say, it's a great idea to get more air time and looks like it's worked a treat!

Went from looking quite dull to being one of the best looking cars on the grid. If used correctly, pink is such a beautiful colour. Shame it's not used more frequently because some people think "pink is for girls".

^ This exactly. The car looked so dull and hideous in it's usual boring grey livery when it was unveiled but now OMG it looks too damn cute. I like it. Tickles my fancy Just right, no joke my favourite livery for the 650S GT3 is the Attempto Racing's clean Hello Kitty livery (look it up :p). Couldn't care less about all the stuck up people that are gonna say "eww girly colour gonna give me cooties" or some such bollocks. :D

I just read up on BWT and what the company is actually selling, as even as Austrian I never heard of them.
This is the most stupid blatant modern-age hippy ripoff product ever.
But okay, the car looks decent.

Force_India_Pink_Livery.jpg

Well certainly looks different!

Maybe a deep metallic pink or pearl effect that would look cool I think, rather than a solid colour but hey it's only a rendering from the design team so it will be interesting to see the finished product.

Andy Blackmore must be doing his nut with all the new cars this year, spotter guide designers nightmare! ;)

• Deleted member 6919

I think the funniest quote has to be..

Force India have also confirmed that their drivers, Sergio Perez and Esteban Ocon, will wear pink helmets "to complement the unique BWT pink car".

I was actually thinking it would be cool to have Pink Panther liveried car! :thumbsup:

In my very first racing game ever, Nacsar2, when I realized I could do my own skins that's what I did: A Pink Panther themed car.
I also thought the Force India was an April Fool's thingy, but no, these Austrians they sponsor German Team Mücke as well: https://www.bwt.de/de/BWT/Presse/Pr...eichen-für-eine-erfolgreiche-Saison-2017.aspx
and there, the formula cars are called Pink Panthers as they rightly should.

In my very first racing game ever, Nacsar2, when I realized I could do my own skins that's what I did: A Pink Panther themed car.
I also thought the Force India was an April Fool's thingy, but no, these Austrians they sponsor German Team Mücke as well: https://www.bwt.de/de/BWT/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/Seiten/BWT-Mücke-Motorsport-stellt-Weichen-für-eine-erfolgreiche-Saison-2017.aspx
and there, the formula cars are called Pink Panthers as they rightly should.

I reckon they should resurrect the SEGA Sonic driver legs on the Williams cars from '93 and have Pink Panther legs on the car instead! :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.7%