FOM Swap Modding Template for all teams F1 23

Misc FOM Swap Modding Template for all teams F1 23 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ManifoldWasHere submitted a new resource:

FOM Swap Modding Template for all teams F1 23 - Template for creating liveries using the FOM model for normal teams

This mod simply turns each team into the FOM model so you do not have to go through the tedious process to make FOM liveries for normal teams.

replace all the normal teams files in the ERP with the files from your FOM livery
View attachment 708772
View attachment 708773
Example: of (poorly made) FOM livery on the ferrari car

Read more about this resource...

MAN, lool i'm took a while to learn that when you are scrolling the files of Flow_race you gonna se Alpha romeo logo... so you have to ouse the arrow to skip to the next logo and edit it
thanks! Where can I find some good logo's that have decent quality?
(Specifically looking for Andretti, Toyota, Lamborghini, Ford and Lotus)

Last edited:
Great mod, just one question, when replacing an ingame car with a My Team car, (ie. the McLaren so I can get the Velo sponsor on the side pods), up til now, no matter what I do I can't seem to get the car numbers in the right position, they overlap the sponsors further down the car. If I try to move the number higher then I get a white square around the number. The only way to get around it I have found so far is to "hard code" a driver number on my design and blank the car number altogether.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated, cheers :thumbsup:

Great mod, just one question, when replacing an ingame car with a My Team car, (ie. the McLaren so I can get the Velo sponsor on the side pods), up til now, no matter what I do I can't seem to get the car numbers in the right position, they overlap the sponsors further down the car. If I try to move the number higher then I get a white square around the number. The only way to get around it I have found so far is to "hard code" a driver number on my design and blank the car number altogether.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated, cheers :thumbsup:
Yeah the numbers are really weird, I still haven’t figured out how to get them in the right spot yet

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 105 69.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 39 25.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 32 21.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.7%