1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cameras Fom Cockpit Mod Cam 2.0

Camera Mod, F1 2013 Codemasters

1. vlasovas submitted a new resource:

Fom Cockpit Mod Cam 2.0 - Camera Mod, F1 2013 Codemasters

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. A W E S O M E

3. No possible way to change 90s cameras? I need this cameras in the 90s :x3:

4. I not have looked in the pages of RD, but I think we still has no way, am I right?
    anyone ever discovered how to extract the cameras of the 90s and I do not know?

5. where is the seat belt and the device to the neck (hans)?:ninja:

6. Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  7. This is a Global forum, Please use English

8. How do I install this? No instructions..

9. Can you give me the instructions for install this mod into the game?
    Thanks

10. Yes, how exactly does one install this?

11. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  12. you need to have editor cameras "binXml," look, there are tutorials on how to use it
    locate the camera that you want to change, in the case of the cockpit with hud:
    In the header of the camera

</View>
    <View type="Head" ident="head-camHUD" reverseCamera="head-cam_reverse_3" hidden="false" spectator="false" useInSplitScreen="false" renderParticlesBeforeGrass="false" transitionType="switch" transitionSpeed="0.0000" transitionStrength="0.0000">

you must change the field
    reverseCamera="head-cam_reverse_3"
    by
    reverseCamera="pod_reverse"

13. Thank you! That worked like a charm

14. I HAVE TO DEEPLY THANK YOU FOR FINALLY A SUPERB CAM PACK!!! I REALLY MEAN IT, FINALLY A DECENT COCKPIT CAMERA VIEW(LOW AND CLOSE TO THE WHEEL) I DONT KNOW IF YOU DID IT BECAUSE I MSG YOU BEFORE ...WHEREVER IM VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THE 44SP 40 40 CAMERA PACK....AND I DONT HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT, YOU MADE MY DAY, YOU SHOULD ADD BETTER PICTURE IDEA OF THE CAMERAS HERE BECAUSE TONS OF F1 HARM-CHAIR DRIVERS (LIKE ME) WILL NOT HAVE THE CORRECT IDEA OF THE AMAZING CAM PACK YOU HAVE HERE BECAUSE OF THE PICTURES...I DIDNT, BUT SINCE I LIKE YOUR MOODS I TRIED AND BUMMMMMMM AMAZING PACK , PERSONALLY I PREFER THE 44SP 40 40

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thank you! Glad you liked it!
    the idea was to try to please everyone as always! I had ordered on youtube too!
    I will follow your tip! at night I put more photos!

EDIT
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  16. vlasovas great work buddy :thumbsup: thanks for putting different view options and love the tire mod too. Good job like always :).

• Like Like x 1
  17. It really looks awesome at that point ! Great mod. I found a nice configuration in cockpit cam movements but still, I found the vision a bit too high above the steering wheel. I mean, I would like to be lower in cockpit. Which values should I change please ? Thanks ! :D

18. look for the "head-cam" and "head-camHUD"
    and change the values of the colored field, to down and go testing
    <Parameter name="position" type="vector3" x="0.0000" y="0.6750" z="-0.0400" />

19. I really like them, but i think there is too much force when you have to break in a sharp corner...

20. it is, I sometimes exaggerated hehehe
    but I can not change the cameras now, I'm trying to make the Storm 2, and it is very difficult! the codemaster did not leave a much to do, outside replays problems
    sorry for the disappearance, I can delay to respond, I'm breaking my head with the Storm 2, which also will not work well with lighting mod, I notice since now!