Flat6 Series 997 GT3 - Handling

Any pointers how to make this ca less twichy under braking

Seem to be ok handling wise but it keeps biting me in the ass undr heavy breaking, ie swapping ends.

So any pointers re the setup. I will be racing at Imola

Not sure if this car has diff-coast adjustment? but if it does increase it.
Same goes for rear slow rebound.
Driving wise the physics of a real 911 and the Mod share the fact that the engine/gearbox are in the back.
picture in your mind running downhill with the handles of a backwards facing heavily laden wheelbarrow behind you! You try to stop in a straight line-all is good. Then you try to stop and step sideways-not good.
So under brakes unless that mass is kept perpendicular with the braking forces (IE in a straight line), it will try to overtake you.
A little blip of throttle will also help to plant the rear again esp in downhill esses.

I didn't try the latest version but when I once practiced a bit with that car I got told to blip the throttle on downshifts or the rear will lock up under braking.
That car doesn't have an electronic kicker afaik!

I had the same problem. Luckily a member advised me how to "fix" it.

When "In Game", at Race Menu (prior to commencing race), you will see a number of icons above the race icon. Click "Garage", then "Advance", scroll down to "Brakes", adjust the "Brake Bias" to maximum of 65.0:35. This will stop the car slewing across road when applying the brakes. This vehicle does not have Auto Blip, which means you need to hit the throttle to change down gears.

Hope this helps.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea