Fixed Setup Competitions

Apologies in advance for asking a question that I know must have already been asked many times, but I have done a search but haven't found an answer..

When taking part in a fixed setup competition, I can still make changes to the setup before going on track. I dont know if those changes would have an effect because I havent/wont make any for obvious reasons...

I assume they wont because a minority would abuse an honour system...

The setup changes don't have any effect in this case, they are immediately reset to default when you exit the setup screen. They need to update the new setup screen so it's clear that the setup is actually fixed, though.

Thanks Majuh for clarifying .. that makes sense. They need to fix up the access to the setup screen, else some people will have an unfair advantage.. ( the placebo effect of making virtual setup changes that you believe will make you faster actually DO make you faster ;) )

( the placebo effect of making virtual setup changes that you believe will make you faster actually DO make you faster ;) )
Correct. It has long time been known in the medicine industries that the colour of the pills is urgent.
I cant remember the exact combination but a single colored brown pill does not work so good as the same pill multicolored in as example white/yellow or white/orange.:thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.