Final Fantasy 8 Rinoa Driver

Misc Final Fantasy 8 Rinoa Driver 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
taikoro3 submitted a new resource:

Final Fantasy 8 Rinoa Driver - ASSETTO CORSA DRIVER MOD

This is a DRIVER MOD that can be used with ASSETTO CORSA. After downloading, save the unzipped kn5 file in the driver folder to complete installation. Please change the DRIVER name in the driver3d.ini file in the CAR MOD to be used.

### Example of driver3d.ini ###
[MODEL]
NAME=#####←Enter driver file name without .kn5
POSITION=0,0,0

【attention】
The cardigan may stick out from under the car, but this does not affect the behavior of the car.
View attachment 690179[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

1693138105375.png

Can't believe this is actually a thing. As both a racing nerd and an FF nerd, I did dabble with changing a 95 Ferrari's livery into something more FF themed for personal amusement. However I never thought anyone else would do anything.

You've done a good job putting Rinoa in the game. Only thing I noticed, was when in an F1 you do get a face full of hair in cockpit cam, other than that though, this is amazing

this a cool and very work thing, i bring Mai Shiranui and Carl Johnson a year ago
i need patience to make more of drivers like that :roflmao:

btw you dont need edit the driver3D.ini everytime

you can just create a ext_config.ini on your favorite skin and place this command

[DRIVER3D_MODEL]
NAME = your_new_driver

[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_...]
NAME=hide_helmet

NAME=hide_visor

NAME=hide_head

1693358032887.png
1693357981548.png

Last edited:
Can't believe this is actually a thing. As both a racing nerd and an FF nerd, I did dabble with changing a 95 Ferrari's livery into something more FF themed for personal amusement. However I never thought anyone else would do anything.

You've done a good job putting Rinoa in the game. Only thing I noticed, was when in an F1 you do get a face full of hair in cockpit cam, other than that though, this is amazing
Since rinoa's head is equipped with hair, eyelashes, eyeballs, teeth, etc., they may be reflected in the cockpit view depending on the position of the cockpit view.

In this case, the cockpit camera position should be adjusted.

this a cool and very work thing, i bring Mai Shiranui and Carl Johnson a year ago
i need patience to make more of drivers like that :roflmao:

btw you dont need edit the driver3D.ini everytime

you can just create a ext_config.ini on your favorite skin and place this command

[DRIVER3D_MODEL]
NAME = your_new_driver

NAME=hide_helmet

NAME=hide_visor

NAME=hide_head

View attachment 690816View attachment 690815
It is an honor to meet the author of Mai Shiranui.
I thought it was the first complete DRIVER mod I had seen.
Creating a driver mod is more difficult than a car mod in many aspects, but I have created many driver mods that I have not uploaded here.

Thank you for showing us how to change the driver mod.
But the method is known to me.

I am describing the driver3D.ini change because I think that creating ext_config.ini in the skin folder, etc. creates complications.

The DRIVER MOD I am creating does not depict the eyeballs and hair from the cockpit perspective when I add the following code.
I am creating a DRIVER MOD that matches the standard driver3D.ini.
When we release DRIVER MOD in the future, we will add the HIDE CODE.

[HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 169 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 44.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.6%
Back