1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Fictional Williams-Honda & Williams Mercedes 1.1

Fictional Williams-Honda & Williams Mercedes, car only.

1. Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Fictional Williams-Honda - Fictional Williams-Honda, car only.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 5
  2. Good job men!:D:D;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. thanks ! :thumbsup:

4. Very creative car and nice looking,Mercedes-Benz version would be better, but in general good job:).

5. thank you very much :D :thumbsup:
    i've done the mercedes-benz ver & i would to upload it BUT connection issue prevent me to upload this new updated resource (uploading attempt always fail! even though the file size is around 2MB) :( i'l try to upload it again around next 30min.

here is the pic :D how do you think
    merc2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. I will make a render for you buddy,really like that car..

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. The render looks really bad. Although the idea is very good and the car too. Great job, as Wilmer said this car deserves a proper render:)

8. it's my fault that i couldn't make a proper 3D Render on Photoshop LOL :roflmao: :redface:

9. Photoshop isn't really good for renders. Use cinema 4d for example. It's capable of amazing renders :).

• Beer Beer x 1
  10. thanks for the tips :D gonna try it.

some OOT : it's just me or i can upload my updated resource on mediafire perfectly but when i upload the updated resources (williams honda & williams mercedes included) on RD i faced an error when uploading :O_o:

11. could someone tell me how to put an external link (such as mediafire, putlocker, mega etc) as the download link of the "download now" button? :O_o:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. both versions are included in one file that i've been uploaded in updated resource, so the honda ver is still remain inside. :D

13. Nice, Make me believe i can do Honda f1 team