fibroflex? elastomer for pedals (Heusinkveld)

Does anyone know where to buy these? I found the company making Fibroflex but I can't find any websites that sell them. Lots of sites just come up with PDF downloads and lots of sites from india for some reason. I checked eBay, AliExpress, Amazon, everywhere. Weird.

Upvote 0
Might be able to use longboard bushings. Riptide makes them in various shapes and durometers and they're likely cheaper than sourcing Fibroflex, at least last time I was shopping for some https://www.riptidesports.com/bushing-formulas/
Sweet, thanks!

I remember those Riptide bushings from the famous Thrustmaster T500RS pedal (AKA T3PA-Pro) mod. The only thing with those bushings is that I always had a feeling, every time I'd race, that they'd get softer after maybe 15 or 30 mins of use and then, when I'm done racing, they'd sort of reset to their full stiffness until the next time I play (next day or whenever). To this day, I don't know if it was all in my head or not but, regardless, I'll definitely look into buying some of those. Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Might be able to use longboard bushings. Riptide makes them in various shapes and durometers and they're likely cheaper than sourcing Fibroflex, at least last time I was shopping for some https://www.riptidesports.com/bushing-formulas/
I tried some of them on my Frankenstein T3PA pros and wasn´t to happy with them.
They are much smaller in diameter than the HSV ones and I couldn´t get them to feel right.

(I was using a comparable pushrod/elastomer to loadcell setup back then.
In the end I got the sprints, stopped tinkering and went racing. :rolleyes:)

MFG Carsten

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I tried some of them on my Frankenstein T3PA pros and wasn´t to happy with them.
They are much smaller in diameter than the HSV ones and I couldn´t get them to feel right.

(I was using a comparable pushrod/elastomer to loadcell setup bach then.
In the end I got the sprints, stopped tinkering and went racing. :rolleyes:)

MFG Carsten
They make a whole bunch of different sizes from small to large to cones to cylinders and have a comprehensive selection of durometers. Sounds like you chose the wrong ones for your application.

Upvote 0
hi all, just curious if anyone knows where to get / buy extras of these “fibroflex” pieces of rubber installed on HE pedals?

thank you
Hey Peter,
If memory serves, you were in UAE or? Anyway, I had a friend in Germany but me some Fibroflex elastomers and send them to me in Australia when I was building my Doppler hydraulics, was the only way to get what I wanted.

Hopefully you get sorted…

Upvote 0
I have been looking into this for a while, trying to find various bushings and elastomers that are the right sort of shore rating (60A-70A) and with the right sort of size and after all sorts of searching I have come up short. What I did find however is companies selling silicone and various other mixes for making moulds and such and you can get polyethene mixed just right for the hardness we need for pedals. You obviously would need to make a mould for it to go into to make the pieces but I think there is a small market of people interested for a variety of pedals that are not Heusinkveld such as the T-LCMs which could do with a good elastomer for reducing the throw but increasing the progression from a spring which isn't crazy expensive. For now I am using a TPU 3d printed pedal mod and it works its just not robust enough.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 64 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 42 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 45 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Forum trophies