AC Fiat 500 S1 @ Mišeluk - Tue 24 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Lots of fun racing these little shopping carts, nice battles with @Mladen Vukicevic and Michael Klein especially and had someone to chase all the time. :thumbsup: For me, a nice qualifying to start in 9th and got to 6th early on, but eventually lost about 50 seconds wrapping my car around a light pole and then trying to enter the pits one corner too early dropping back to 9th where I started. :roflmao:

Thanks for the racing, had a great time and see you later. :)

Nice Race, but i lost my car at lap 2. A lot of crashing in Front of me! Crashed also a little bit ....Steering broken ....Pitstop....
Lap 9 i pushed too hard . i selected two times the wrong gear and so my engine wrecked....
I hope i do it better next time. This is so much fun but iam a Rookie . Have to learn learn learn!!!!!
THX Akis

Good race Geoffrey. :barefoot: What happened in pitstop, how did I gain 15seconds?

Good race to you @Niki Đaković . Well, my mecanos had some troubles with the... Ok, i missed my zone :redface: :), and changed my tires. Anyway, seeing that your are constantly so fast and consistent, was really happy to secure the second.

Thx @Akis fot the race.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Forum trophies