1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FIA publishes final 2014 Formula One calendar

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Howard, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Howard

Howard
    Staff Emeritus | F1 Engineer Premium Member

Howard Choularton submitted a new blog post:

FIA publishes final 2014 Formula One calendar

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

This is the fifth year in a row that the calendar remains the same for 95%.

Aren't the drivers and teams not bored going to the same tracks year in year out?

3. So... why did they remove the Korean Grand Prix? It was one of the more interesting races of 2013, why did they take it out? Also, they really should change Barcelona to Valencia. The Valencia tracks is much more fun and interesting. Barcelona is almost as boring as Monaco lately.

4. This stinks...

Same old tracks as last year and the year before that. I was also really looking forward to the Mexican Grand Prix! At least we got the A1-Ring back and a new Russian track that looks pretty cool.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Any explanation as to why New Jersey and Korea was dropped?

6. I think Korea dropped due to economic reasons while New Jersey remains unknown.

7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

MMMmmmm ... Why does Abu Dhabi get the last race of the season? Money talks eh?

8. Double points for the last race next year? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

That is absolutely pathetic, I was shocked. Stupid stupid stupid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Are those guys on crack? Wth...

• Like Like x 1
  11. It really does have an April fool's joke feel about it, doesn't it? Perhaps a vivid dream....

• Agree Agree x 1