1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FIA HistoricX @ A1Ring Sunday 21 september 2008

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Patrick van Driel, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    A fun event for the classic fans!!
    Class:HistoricXDownload here
    Track: A1 Ring Here
    Start: 18.30 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 15 minutes
    Races: 8 laps (change car and move to next race)
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Password:http://forum.racedepartment.com/tri...2-important-racing-club-servers-password.html

Please recheck the password, it has changed.

Post in this thread if you want to join this Historic fun Night!

1 Patrick van Driel
    2 Theo de Bruin
    3 Toni Talvitie
    4 Marc Kollinger

2. Lets have some fun in all cars , Im in :becky:

3. Sign me up!! :thumb:

4. Your on m8 :thumb:

5. memememe

6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Password Change

All entrants please note:

Please recheck the password, it has changed.

7. I was just looking into the PCC@Assen event thread, and I have to admit that since Evo is released I never have fired rFactor up again, only to check NAGT out. I used to play rFactor a lot, but Evo is just so much better to drive. I know this is a sign-up thread, but I just wanted to react on Patrick's reaction in the PCC thread :)

8. Thx Sander, yeah i know ppl are in to Evo now so no surprise that a lot wont drive rFactor now . When Race 07 was released the same thing happend
    ( and a lot got back after a while) Lets see what the future will bring .

NOW !! :focus:
    Your always welcome to join us for a change :D

9. /me goes emo cause of the guys in evo :D

10. Emo ?

11. Damn I can't get the Historic mod running - I can't join multiplayer sessions, game just crashes to desktop after loading the track. In Test sessions it survives a bit longer, but crashes too.

Installed it twice already as recommended into a separate folder c:\HistoricGT with sharing the track folder with my rFactor installation in c:\rFactor.

I didn't configure the RealFeel Plugin since I couldn't find any settings for my MS FF wheel - I guess this should not be the problem ?

12. Ehm, you should try installing it in the main rfactor folder :)

13. Running fine now as normal mod installation. 2 hrs wasted.. damn.
    So I'm in :)

14. Glad you made it :thumb:

15. I need GTL to run this mod no ?

16. Yup !:)

17. so ... i will check other Racing Club races ;)

Cos i don't have it ...wich is a bad thing i know ;)

18. Sorry guys, I got the "Join timed out" message again and couldn't join again... tried it a billion times and then got fed up with it... hope you had fun in the mini! :cool:

19. Damn, thats sad.. and thats right when I have Patrick beaten by 1.5sec in the Minis ! And you're not coming back for a race :)

20. We just did a 1-on-1 race in the minis... that was a real great fun, we were very close together until I made the first mistake.. thanks for waiting Patrick, that kept the race exciting. I then managed to close the remaining 2 secs gap to a .4 sec when I made the next little error in the last round.

These little shopping trolleys do a real good drift :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.