1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc FIA Formula E Mod 0.2

A Formula E Mod for the Codemasters Game - with Cars, Drivers, Sound, Database, Cameras and Garages

1. vitesse

vitesse
    Premium Member

WizrdZombi submitted a new resource:

FIA Formula E Mod - A Formula E Mod for the Codemasters Game - with Cars, Drivers Database and Garages

Read more about this resource...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. this is brilliant top job

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. mystaaRS

mystaaRS
    If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

It looks like there is a lot of promise with this mod, top job[​IMG] :) :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. a question for you, which cars chassi are you using for the cars, they all do look the same, the skins look amazing.. which chassi is it? thnx

• Like Like x 1
  5. hey dude, couple of things you can use if you like... 1st engine sounds, if I looked it up correctly these are electric cars, basically mostly whistle sound.. so you can give that a shot see if you like it,
    download here
    https://p7hgda-dm2305.files.1drv.co...MlyqgpSs1TymTdhDXwK/audio.rar?download&psid=1

its on my sky drive, that's why the link looks all weird
    2nd, upgrade the camera driver views, the default ones are absolute garbage..
    download here
    http://www.racedepartment.com/attachments/driving-views-6-0-rar.85623/?version=8759
    two things, engine sound, in the game it self set engine volume to the high level and environment to low.
    And on the cam pack, set the rear view, to look back, not to rear view.. that's it, pretty simple... try it, use it if you like it, if you don't, don't!!!!

also, the database is crap and its a rip off of my 2013 ai mod, qualifying times are closer, and that's about it, actual car performance is an illusion..the cars still drive like crap, hitting you like its bumper cars.
    Otherwise dude, very good stuff, nice idea, cars look amazing, I think there is a way to import the Indy car livery to f1 from grid autosports. since the e-cars more look like Indy's

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  6. vitesse

vitesse
    Premium Member

Its the RB10 chassis

7. that's what I thought, it seems to work fine, the one problem I noticed, I can get 1str place in legend mode in the firs lap just about on any lap, game play is kind of slow..

let me know what you think about the sound and the cams

hopefully it helps you out with your work...

• Like Like x 1
  8. WARNING! Please backup game files as this mod corrupt your save files!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. FIA Formula E Mod

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. vitesse

vitesse
    Premium Member

Wow! Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bugs

Mahindra Bug
    2015-03-24_00042.jpg 2015-03-24_00044.jpg 2015-03-24_00045.jpg 2015-03-24_00046.jpg
    Venturi Bug
    2015-03-24_00032.jpg
    Virgin Bug
    2015-03-24_00016.jpg 2015-03-24_00017.jpg 2015-03-24_00018.jpg 2015-03-24_00015.jpg
    Virgin Bug is the same as Mahindra.

12. vitesse

vitesse
    Premium Member

13. vitesse

vitesse
    Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Version 0.2
    Version 0.2 of the FIA Formula E Mod is now complete and almost ready for upload. The New version contains:
    - New Cameras to fix any problems with Mahindra, Venturi and Virgin cars. This adds 5 new views, courtesy of @johnnnnn
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    - An all new Formula E Sound (video to come) also courtesy of @johnnnnn
    - New Full body Driver images to replace the low quality ones of version 0.1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The update should be released by the end of the day.

Wizrd

• Like Like x 1
  14. vitesse

vitesse
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. FIA Formula E Mod V0.2

• Like Like x 1
  16. I worked also on an FE mod but i don't have enough skins. But how cares :D This mod is an awesome job

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  18. vitesse

vitesse
    Premium Member

Thanks to Joe (BeaverAndChipmunk) for featuring the mod. Please note that the helmet/driver issue was not the mod's fault, but another issue, either with his computer or another clashing mod.

Wizrd​

• Like Like x 1
  19. hello
    i want to say that the sound is good :) but doesnt have volium ??
    it sounds very low like your video?

20. vitesse

vitesse
    Premium Member

It is a lot louder in game, the video didn't capture it too well