FFb and Controls issues

AlB_3010

Premium
Hello RD guys, i'm having trouble setting up my SC2 PRO.
My wheel doesn't seem to get pycked up, does anybody now to solve this problem?

There is no preset for the wheel, you need to go custom wheel instead.

When assigning the steering axis, first turn off FFB with the e-stop to make it easier on yourself.

To assign the axis and avoid the "multiple inputs detected" error, turn the wheel about 360° is the direction you're assigning, then turn it back to center immediatley. If you're too slow or turn the wheel too far you'll probably get the error. This is an old Madness Engine bug that was already present in PC2.

After assigning all the axis and buttons don't forget to calibrate the wheel in game and lastly don't forget to relese the e-stop again :)

When assigning the steering axis, first turn off FFB with the e-stop to make it easier on yourself.

To assign the axis and avoid the "multiple inputs detected" error, turn the wheel about 360° is the direction you're assigning, then turn it back to center immediatley. If you're too slow or turn the wheel too far you'll probably get the error. This is an old Madness Engine bug that was already present in PC2.

After assigning all the axis and buttons don't forget to calibrate the wheel in game and lastly don't forget to relese the e-stop again :)
i will try it, thanks for the advice

Still doesn't pick up the steer left and right

In the option click on Edit assingnments / motion click Steer left and turn the steering wheel to the left and the same with the right, then you can calibrate the steering wheel in the menu Control scheme

The game just crapped out on me as well just two days ago. Never had a problem with my SC Pro2 until now. I have tried all the above suggestions with no luck. I guess I have to wait for the next hotfix/update? Too bad, because I have enjoyed the title until this hiccup.

I just took the AMS2 plunge during the Steam sale and I also went through a little bit of hell setting up my Simucube 2 Pro wheel. The first issue was trying to get the game to acknowledge my wheel. The second issue was zero force feedback.

Getting the wheel mapped was annoying to figure out. To map Steer Left (under Edit Assignments ) I had to spin the wheel multiple times to the left, and then back to the right before it would register. It was the same story to map the right steering. Thankfully the pedals and shifter assignments mapped easily.

I first used the Custom wheel option, but that ended up with no force feedback in game. I ended up trying Legacy instead and that actually worked. After an hour or two of feeling out the game, I attempted to go back to Custom Wheel to see if I could get the force feedback to work. The good news I was, but when I launched a game the wheel hard cranked to the left and was pinned against the bump stop. I figured that I messed up the rotation somehow and I tried to recalibrate it, but the same issue happened. For the hell of it I decided to recalibrate once more, but instead of starting off by turning the wheel counter clockwise I went clockwise this time. Wouldn't you know it, this time it took properly. :speechless:

I got it to work by setting rotstion to 270 degrees on the wheel hardware settings. Entering the game click calibrate and turn the wheel as far to the right as it would go, paise for a sec then releasing it so it would recenter. After that save settings exit then redtart the game and do the same for the left.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.9%