• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Ferrari F2004 Marlboro 2017-09-27

Ferrari F2004 Marlboro

1. scottm0351

scottm0351

Ratings:
    +11
    scottm0351 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F2004 Marlboro - Ferrari F2004 Marlboro

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Test Test

Test Test

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for making this :)

3. Thoryyy

Thoryyy

Ratings:
    +0
    whith only minimap file can it work? maybe it will save if i switch only texture

4. Should Be There

Should Be There

Ratings:
    +9
    This is amazing, great job! Any chance you can do something similar for the F2007? With either barcode or Marlboro? I had a try myself but couldn't figure it out, any guidance would be appreciated too :thumbsup:

5. scottm0351

scottm0351

Ratings:
    +11
    This mod won’t work with only the .mipmap file loaded because all of the Marlboro sponsors are on the paint texture map. The paint map doesn’t use a .mipmap file it just stores the mipmaps in the .dds file.

Unfortunately the F2007 can’t be modded in its current state. This is because the UV’s of the engine cover, nose, and rear wing are scaled down, they are extremely small. Even using a 8k texture map they are still only a few pixels wide. Also there is no decals applied to where we need either.

Until we get some software that will import models back into the .erp file we won’t be able to change the UV’s.

6. Should Be There

Should Be There

Ratings:
    +9
    Ahh no:(
    My favourite car looks so bad in all red... Cheers for the info though.

7. pokoa

pokoa

Ratings:
    +8
    Marlboro Mclaren & Camel Williams ?

8. scottm0351

scottm0351

Ratings:
    +11
    It's very disappointing

I'll probably work on the Marlboro Mclaren but they won't be as good as the F2004 because they have some overlapping UVs

9. Test Test

Test Test

Ratings:
    +0
    Like I said before, I love the ferrari skin. Is there any chance the Mclaren can have the West advertising on it? Similarly is the f2002 able to have the tobacco adverts on it?

10. scottm0351

scottm0351

Ratings:
    +11
    The F2002 is limited the UV’s overlap we will have mirroring and inverted text. Mirror Ref.jpg

11. Test Test

Test Test

Ratings:
    +0
    Such a shame :(

It seems Codemasters spent more time on making the game less mod friendly than they did to develop the actual game.

12. Minardi10

Minardi10

Ratings:
    +9
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

13. scottm0351

scottm0351

Ratings:
    +11
    I think the reason most of the classic car model’s UV’s are bad is because there was a limited time to create them. But we can hope they are updated at some point but I wouldn’t bet on it.