Ferrari F1-75 -  RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO - 6K & 2K

Skins Ferrari F1-75 - RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO - 6K & 2K 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
thejqka submitted a new resource:

Ferrari F1-75 - Concept - RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO - 4K - Retro inspired concept livery for the F1-75

View attachment 539029View attachment 539044View attachment 539031
Hey there folks!
Here you have my interpretation, what the soon to be revealed F1-75 coudl look like.
With 2022 marking a big aniversary for the Scuderia, I got inspired by liveries from the past, like the 312T.
Both, Leclerc and Sainz are included in this download.
I hope you like my Take on this!

Cheers, Leon

Gloves:
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

thejqka updated Ferrari F1-75 - RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO - 4K with a new update entry:

First wave of corrections!

View attachment 541742
Hi!
I've found the leaked pgoto in a higher resolution, allowing me so identify some logos and details that were lost in the pixel-mush before. I won't write a changelog for this update, as I retouched pretty much everything on this livery exept the red :D
Any further improvements and corrections will come end of the week!
Till then have fun with tis one! The 2022 roster is really coming together :D

View attachment 541743

A few more things...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1000 downloads! Thank you so much!!!
The 2.2 update ia coming tomorrow!
Then everything should look like the real thing :D

Cheers, Leon

Last edited:
thejqka updated Ferrari F1-75 - RSS Formula Hybrid X EVO - 4K with a new update entry:

Amazing community screenshots

View attachment 541957View attachment 541956
Some amazing screenshots from Himuragaming again!

The 2.2 update with all the right sponsors in all the right places comes tomorrow!

Thank you to everyone who has downloaded so far. Over 1000 in such a short time, amazing! See you tomorrow!

Cheers, Leon

Chaaarles!

View attachment 542309

Hi!
Sorry for the mixup earlier.
Now both drivers are here, in the correct car!

View attachment 542310

Also, as you can see in the pictures I added @ben32star wheelcovers, for a more authentic look!
Find them here:

Enjoy!
Cheers, Leon

Maybe you can use my last updated version of the add-on? You are using the 0.5 version in the screenshots. To make more realistic you might use my last version with the black ring and plated bolt

I can pass you the files needed later

1645217158186.png

Last edited:
It looks amazing, but doesn't load ingame for me. It says 'BLURRED NODE (RIM_BLUR_LF_1) WHEELINDEX[0]: CANNOT LOCATE OBJECT'
Weird. I got this bug a long time ago with my another rim add-on few months back. I know that it might be caused because the LOD_B doesn't have that node. It's weird because It didn't appear to me. Please, can you try deleting the "formula_hybrid_x_LOD_B.kn5" in the ext_config.ini? It's where the [ReplaceRIms] tag is.

Maybe you can use my last updated version of the add-on? You are using the 0.5 version in the screenshots. To make more realistic you might use my last version with the black ring and plated bolt

I can pass you the files needed later

View attachment 542332
Hi!
I have your 0.7 included in the download, but I made the screenshots before, using 0.5.
If you want I'll make new ones :D

Please, use my last version 0.7.2. It's not included

Also, to turn off LEDs light, just change the 'display_panel' name folder to whatever. It's inside the 'texture' folder, that is inside the car folder.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 70 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 26 32.9%