Skins Ferrari 499P - AF Corse skins for LM24 & WEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven1354

Premium
Sven1354 submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 499P - AF Corse skins for LM24 & WEC - These are just grid fillers, nothing special until quality skins of the real liveries are released.

Hello!

I just created those simple liveries/grid fillers for personal use until we get quality skins for the real liveries once the real season has started.

But I thought I'd just share them with you! So don't expect much and remember I just used the included livery & only changed a few things.

Included are AF Corse #50 & #51 for LM24 & WEC. So 4 skins in total but only the numberplates are different. I included the .psd files I used in the skins folders as well so do with them whatever...

Read more about this resource...

Hey. SimDream just released their version of the 499P a while back. Could you maybe transfer these skins over to that car as well as the R2D one that's already here?

Last edited:
Hey. SimDream just released their version of the 499P a while back. Could you maybe transfer these skins over to that car as well as the R2D one that's already here?
I think there already is someone working on those skins so it should be released in the coming weeks I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes