1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Favourite Team to Manage so far...

Discussion in 'Motorsport Manager' started by Crozzers, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Crozzers

Crozzers

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi all!

Pretty much as the thread states...

Which team has been your most satisfying to manage so far?

Personally I loved managing Van Dort Racing (Force India), felt like I could occasionally upset the top 3 teams if I managed my weekends well.

Any other little gems people have enjoyed playing with?

2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,105
    I've only used Vexala so far, it was fun in tier 3, as the team started out around mid-grid, making it possible to both have some upsets, but also very poor races.
    After 5 seasons I am in Tier 2, and steadily getting better there.

However, RDRC took my priority and haven't touched the game in a while.

3. Aaron685

Aaron685

Ratings:
    +0
    I enjoy managing Kitano Sport, people might think it's easy but it's not. They have a horrible engine lol, but I like a challenge and I'm currently in S2 with them. Finished 7th in S1 but that was due to the car having only 1 star tyre wear, 5 races into S2 and I'm 5th. I currently have 2 drivers who have 90 and 100% marketability so I'm gaining quite a lot of money each race.

4. Millsy24

Millsy24
    Drat, Drat and Double Drat! Premium

Ratings:
    +659
    I went with ZRT, won the constructors by 1 point on the last race of my first season, and immediately went up to gp2 (whatever its called in game), where I struggled with poor drivers for half a season before somehow signing Rick graff (fake max) as a free agent, and after that ive won the drivers title twice but struggled to get decent results with any second drivers choose :(