• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Fantasy Quick Race Championships

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by Jap, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Jap

Jap

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi all,

Since F1 2013 I have been running Quick Race fantasy championships, where I progress through the seasons, include driver transfers, driver improvement etc.

This is a problem with F1 2016 at the moment, until we crack editing AI performance. Until then, I can't really progress to 2017 how I would like too, as I would like to increase performance of a few drivers etc. (I may have to go back to F1 2014 as a temporary fix to keep my fantasy seasons running!)

Anyway, I love doing this, and thought some of you may be interested to see how my fantasy 2016 season progressed.

Much the same, in many ways, with a good few surprises.

I played as Valtteri Bottas.

Screenshots of final standings below:
    WDC.JPG
    WCC.JPG
    STATS.JPG

For a more detailed look, I've included a link to the spreadsheet here (if anyone is interested, the actual spreadsheet has a backend I built to automatically update both driver and team tables with points, based on the results I put in - you can also edit the points system, and add points for quali/fastest lap if you want - PM me if you want a copy of the spreadsheet):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6o6O0MKqf4rZEs2S3VWRllrb0U/view?usp=sharing