1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy car: Petron Lamborghini

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by aagancia, Nov 13, 2012.

1. My first try at painting. Replaces the Torro Rosso. Just want to share the results and say thanks to RD and all its members for providing info on how to do this.

I'd be glad to share the file if anyone wants them. i'm just not sure about rules that might forbid it (if there is any).

UPDATE: 11/17/2012

A full team version has been released on the thread below...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Good job mate. :thumbsup:
    Sure upload the mod through downloads section. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. can u post a Download Link please, nice Work btw.
  4. Thanks. Will post a link soon.
  5. Looks fascinating!!!Can't wait for you to release it , man!!Good work!!Appreciate it;)
  6. Here's the link. Please don't forget to make a backup of your original files.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues. Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

7. PAM DI PETRON :roflmao:
  8. Sorry, I don't understand. ??
  9. If you don't mind,may i ask you where you are from?
  10. I'm from the Philippines. Petron is a local oil company here.
  11. I see :) , i thought you are Malaysian as I saw Petron first few months ago....didn't know its starting to spread through out south-east asia....but I'm not a Malaysian just stayin there for a while. :D
  12. Uploaded an updated version of the car. Also included other stuff like gloves, pit box, monitor, pit crew, race crew, lollipop.

Please see first post for screenshots.

13. Thanks mate. :thumbsup:
  14. Great.Thank´s:thumbsup:perhaps even in the colors driver suits?
  15. Thanks. I'll be working on the driver suits. Will post it when done.