fanatec steering woble

hi guys when I start and go in the the garage screen just before going to track when not holding my wheel it's moving left to right wobbling kinda strong is there something wrong with my settings do you guys have the same problem ??

clubsport 2.5 sorry forgot to mention

hi guys when I start and go in the the garage screen just before going to track when not holding my wheel it's moving left to right wobbling kinda strong is there something wrong with my settings do you guys have the same problem ??

clubsport 2.5 sorry forgot to mention

Your suffering from stationary osculation this can be solved by editing the game files. Google rfactor2 osculation fix and there is many guides out there. Good luck

No need to dig into files. :D

If everything is default, it works. Just load the clubsports profile and assign all your inputs and buttons.

Some things to check:

On your fanatec wheel:
- Sens: aut or off (=Default) ==> This will make sure your ingame degree of rotation is used.
- dri : off (drift mode)

In your rF2 controller setting:
- Vehicle Set: enable (=default). ==> rF2 will send the vehicle specific degree of rotation to your wheel.
- FFB Minimum Torque: 0.5 (=default for clubsport controller profile)
- Car specific FFB: 1.00 (=default)

Steering wheel range changes per car and is send to your wheel. (if sens=aut on your clubsport)
Clubsports.jpg

I am also experiencing this. If I touch the wheel while in the garage it violently starts rocking left and right.

I noticable when on a long straight that there is a wobble left and right

Its only started doing it this month, an update maybe??

Wheel is fine in other games

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea