Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel interoperable with Thrustmaster T500RS pedals?

I've never owned another set of wheels and pedals other than the T500 and I've been loving it since day 1. I've been looking at the Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel for a while now and I am no expert and this type of hardware so I was wondering if this wheel can be used with the T500's pedals?

I've never owned another set of wheels and pedals other than the T500 and I've been loving it since day 1. I've been looking at the Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel for a while now and I am no expert and this type of hardware so I was wondering if this wheel can be used with the T500's pedals?

Not that I'm aware of. The T500 pedals plug directly into a TM wheel base so there's no USB connection on the end of the pedals.

Upvote 0
After doing a little research, I was able to find the Bodinhausen T500RS pedal adapter. Basically converts The RJ11/6 connector of the pedal to a female Serial port. There is also a Bodnar cable which is nothing more than a Serial to USB that enables you to attach the pedals directly to the PC and is detected as a G25/G27 pedals. But instead of using the Bodnar cable, I was thinking of getting the G25/G27 Serial to PS/2 pedal adapter from Fanatec and attaching the T500RS pedals directly to the wheel. Will this work?

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies