Sell Fanatec McLaren V2 Wheel with QR1

ColinMac

Premium
For sale is my Fanatec Mclaren Wheel (v2) with the additional QR1 rather than the plastic lite quick release. OLED dispay for setting Fanatec base parameters and in-game data.

Dual analogue clutch paddles for better starts.

Aluminum shifters.

Only infrequently used - with no marks or damage and works perfectly - I just don't use it enough to justify it sitting on a shelf.

Comes boxed with stickers, which I've never used. A mostly complete sheet of Fanatec decals and the manual. It's often lauded as the best bang for buck from Fanatec. Fanatec also just still sell it with the plastic composite Lite quick release. It's unmarked and 100% working.

I've also installed some carbon fibre clutch paddle covers , which cover up the hollow latticework of the clutch paddles. If you need any more detail than the pictures, just ask.

I'm in the UK so you can even avoid those dreaded Fanatec shipping delays and import duty :)

£215 shipped in the UK. Paypal F&F (I have good feedback on here and eBay, so am trustworthy!) or bank transfer.

Overseas only by arrangement.

Pics :

Attachments

• IMG_0945.jpeg
    IMG_0945.jpeg
    699.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0947.jpeg
    IMG_0947.jpeg
    754.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0949.jpeg
    IMG_0949.jpeg
    405 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0948.jpeg
    IMG_0948.jpeg
    496.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0943.jpeg
    IMG_0943.jpeg
    706.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0944.jpeg
    IMG_0944.jpeg
    805.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0946.jpeg
    IMG_0946.jpeg
    669.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
The clutch paddle inserts add a premium touch to one of the best all around Fanatec wheels--especially for the price. Whoever created the inserts should make similar for the various Asetek wheels as their clutch paddles are rather unimpressive.

Good luck with the sale. GODSPEED!

For sale is my Fanatec Mclaren Wheel (v2) with the additional QR1 rather than the plastic lite quick release. OLED dispay for setting Fanatec base parameters and in-game data.
Dual analogue clutch paddles for better starts.

Aluminum shifters.

Only infrequently used - with no marks or damage and works perfectly - I just don't use it enough to justify it sitting on a shelf.

Comes boxed with stickers, which I've never used. A mostly complete sheet of Fanatec decals and the manual. It's often lauded as the best bang for buck from Fanatec. Fanatec also just still sell it with the plastic composite Lite quick release. It's unmarked and 100% working.

I've also installed some carbon fibre clutch paddle covers , which cover up the hollow latticework of the clutch paddles. If you need any more detail than the pictures, just ask.

I'm in the UK so you can even avoid those dreaded Fanatec shipping delays and import duty :)

£215 shipped in the UK. Paypal F&F (I have good feedback on here and eBay, so am trustworthy!) or bank transfer.

Overseas only by arrangement.

Pics :
good luck buddy ! thats a nice piece

Last edited:
Hi I listed this some months back and forgot to check back on any offers - apologies if I missed anything from anyone but it's stil for sale, now I'm awake again, and RD is now Overtake !

Anyone ?

UK Sale, Ideally, since Europe is just quite hard to do !

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea