• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fanatec GT3 RS

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Dan Abbitt, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Dan Abbitt

Dan Abbitt

Ratings:
    +1
    Is anyone using the GT3 RS wheel with F1 on the PC? Am seriously considering buying one....

I read somewhere that there are a few issues with it as a whole, i.e. drivers etc, anyone had any problems?

2. celix

celix

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Fanatec GT3RSv2+ClupSpotPaddels - i can't spot any problems - feels good.

3. Pheral

Pheral

Ratings:
    +0
    Have the GT3 RS V2 on order, as well as Clubsport pedals. Should be here November 12. Can't wait...

4. Eric Rowland

Eric Rowland

Ratings:
    +107
    The Fanatec GT3 RS is an excellent wheel and the clubsport pedals are even better. i have had mine over a year and no troubles at all. you won't believe how good the driving gets with this product. does anyone reading this thread have a good setup for F1 2010. thanks!

5. Sander Hogendoorn

Sander Hogendoorn

Ratings:
    +10
    No problems here, GT3RS V2 + CSP. Might tweak a bit with the ingame throttle&brake settings though.

6. Jay Sierra

Jay Sierra

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi mate, how much did it cost you for the wheel and pedal? Are they sold separately? i have MOMO Logitech and I'm planning to get g27 this December. I'm also thinking of getting the FANATEC because the pedal looks cool. I don't own Xbox360 i only have PC and PS3.

7. celix

celix

Ratings:
    +0
    check out http://www.Fanatec.de (of course u can select english as your fav. language)
    and yes u can buy it separately but i would not recommend that because u will lose a lot of money. ah and u have to wait some time of your order. 2-3 Weeks is normal.

8. mdbuffy

mdbuffy

Ratings:
    +0
    Has Fanatec had any reliability problems with the GT2RS Clubsport since it came out.