Fanatec CSW wheel rotation issue

I have a strange issue with my Fanatec wheels and base. When powering on the wheelbase the wheel rotation is "locked" at about 450 degrees even though the driver wheel base (and steering wheel) steering angle is set to Auto/SEN Aut. If i set the steering wheel SEN value to anything else than Aut it works as expected, but back to Aut and it locks at 450 again. If i open the Fanatec Control Panel and move either the wheel base or steering wheel slider ever so slightly and put it back on Auto everything will work fine as long as i keep the cpl running. Closing the cpl will make the rotation go back to 450.

My wheelbase is a CSW 2 with PC driver 434 and wheelbase fw 688 which i believe are the latest. Different wheels (Universal hub, McLaren GT3 1st gen etc) have the same issue.

I'm pretty sure this didn't happen with PC driver 400 that i used previously, so i'm guessing it's a driver issue.

Any thoughts on this?

Noticed there's an updated driver/fw available (436/689). Installed that and everything seems OK now. Re-installing the previous driver might have done the trick too, but anyway, all good ATM :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.